Friday, April 6, 2012

#TotallyTatted

While I do not have any #tattoos at the moment, I know plenty of family members & friends who have been so-called "inked-up." People always ask me why I don't have one yet and it is pretty basic when it comes down to the facts.

1. I really am not a fan of needles. After you have one bad experience with them, it's a difficult relationship to try & rekindle.


2. I also don't really like anything enough to have #inked on to my body. I always joke that I would get a tattoo of a cheetah, the word Betch (or just a simple B), or maybe something written in 
Lohan's white ink tat
Gaelic to show my Irish heritage.

Nevertheless, there is a new kind of tattoo that doesn't show as visibly as
the black ink or colored ones do & that have really proved themselves very
 popular.

While I really don't like giving her much attention, Lindsay Lohan has a white ink tattoo of the word "Breathe" which is shown to the right.

Most people who aren't afraid of needles, but resist becoming #tatted-up should look into these white ink tattoos. They seem to be the next big thing, so get onboard while you can!

One word of advice I would put out there is to not make these white ink tats too big. In some cases they look more like scars or that you've been branded! This is not a good look, ladies... & guys too, while we're at it. Please keep them classy, short & sweet.


Stay saucy & have a good Friday,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment