Monday, April 23, 2012

#AbnormalAging

Let's be honest. One of the most upsetting things about growing up is realizing your #BoyMeetsWorld crush is no longer the man of your dreams...well that may just apply to me specifically, but I know many friends who have had their #childhoodcrush(es) disappoint them.

While perusing some celebrity news I was reminded of Shawn from #BoyMeetsWorld, a big #childhoodcrush of mine, so I decided to see what he's been up to since the show ended.


I am so, so sad that I ever did it. He was so good looking when he was younger, and even throughout the college years of the show, so what happened?! Now he looks a bit grimy and washed out. #NotSoSaucy.

I guess it is true that some people age well, and some...just don't. I don't mean to call him out here, because I know it has happened to many people. If you don't believe me, just take a look below:

John Travolta. Once a stud on the bigscreen
 has turned creepy #cueballstatus.
Vince Vaughn looking yummy on the left,
now looks as if he finds his new lifestyle
and hotdog even more satisfying. 
Tarzan's Brandon Fraiser goes from luscious locks
to needing the nearest #LocksForLove
treatment.
Stay saucy & defeat aging,
Cara


No comments:

Post a Comment