Thursday, May 3, 2012

#CustomCovers

If there is something that I just can't get enough of, it is phone covers! What better way to #CARA-cterize your phone than with your own pink, teal, navy, or Burberry styled phone cover?! There are many beautiful things out there, and phone covers should not be overlooked!

Sure you are walking in the mall and you see the kiosks all the time with the #blinged-out cell phone covers, but do you walk right on by? I will tell you friends, I do not.

No matter if I have a cover on my phone already (which is always the case! you can never be okay with a naked phone) I still give the cart a browse. While I usually do tend to stay away from covers that are too #flashy like the studded and bling-bling ones, I tend to be attracted to the turquoise and hot pinks, or even a traditional white. My newest obsession is the #monogrammed covers! They are so saucy!





I will be a little bias here because I am a proud owner of an #Otterbox, but after having one since August, I have to say it has definitely been the primary reason why my IPhone is still as well kept as it is today! As I mentioned earlier, I am a sucker for the hot pink cover, so it should be no surprise that it is the one I choose to wear on my IPhone today.


Stay saucy & cover up that phone!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment