Thursday, May 17, 2012

#MANicures


Today I decided to treat myself to a mani-pedi. Now that I'm in the professional world, I can't have sparkles or #blinged-out nails anymore.

Anyways, that is beside the point. While I was sitting in the massage chair preparing for my pedicure, I couldn't help but notice that there was a guy getting his nails done. I don't believe he got an actual nail polish color put on his nails, but the mere sight of him at the nail salon caught me off-guard.

 I am not one to judge, but I can't help but think that he must be a very secure man. To be sitting amongst gossiping mothers and young girls just to keep his nails clean interested me. 

Apparently, the whole idea of taking a #SpaDay is now becoming a more unisex activity. I have seen many guys getting facials, but seeing a man get his nails filed and cuticles cut in the salon was a first for me!

It is recommended that you get manicures and pedicures done in order to keep up nail-hygiene! Maybe men are just beginning to understand their wives, girlfriends, or daughters more these days. I think it is wonderful that men have become so confident and secure with themselves to take part in some #SpaDay activities, however if they start forming longer bathroom lines, going to the bathroom together or taking #selfies, then I think that is where the line should be drawn.

Stay saucy & treat yourself to a #SpaDay soon,
Cara

1 comment:

  1. Done! Just followed yours. Great outfits, so chic! Would love to gain you as a follower! Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete