Monday, February 27, 2012

#NeonNecessities

As I sit here just finishing up some homework listening to John Mayer's old tune #Neon, it gets me even more excited that #SpringBreak2012 is now less than 2 weeks away! When is a better time to get your  #neon on?! We all know that when you wear #neon-colored apparel that it is always going to make you appear more tan than any other color would (even compared to when you wear white, ladies!) If you haven't tried it or you just don't believe me, I'd challenge you to try it and see what you think! I would say for the most part that is a true statement, but I suppose for those very, very fair ladies it may not be as true. But, it's worth a shot! Plus, think of all the money you could save on #spraytans or #Jergens if you just try and see if #neon really works for you!

get your #neon & #tan looking saucy
dress it down with neutrals
so you don't overwhelm everyone!
(or make them too jealous...)
be bold in #yellowneons
wear it by the water. #SB2012
inspiration


Stay saucy & make #neon a priority this spring!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment