Thursday, March 22, 2012

#Mantyhose

Just when I think I've seen it all, there's always something out there that amazes me. Today we will look into this new #trend called #Mantyhose. Basically, #Mantyhose are the male version of lady pantyhoes.

I will say that I am no fan of these #M-Hose. They are slightly #disturbing and slightly #scary. As we try and understand the #M-Hose, albeit more of these sorts of #inventions are just beginning to take off. I really can't imagine what else people will create after seeing this sight.

 To those people I just want to take a moment to caution them:


Please understand that the money you put into these #inventions most likely won't be matched or turn into much of a profit. 



#Painful....
Stay saucy & invest wisely,
Cara


No comments:

Post a Comment