Monday, August 1, 2011

#summerbeats

It takes a lot to get me motivated in the summertime. The only thing that seems right is being lazy and tanning all day. However, thanks to a few websites I have gotten back on the horse and started running. A betch has always got to stay in shape, after all. Last summer I did flow & power yoga classes. They were the best! I would definitely suggest taking those if you want to be taught and toned to look extra spicy! This summer leaves me with power walks and runs. I know that running is supposedly bad for your knees and all, but I can't stand the feeling of walking in public. I mean, okay... picture it.  You are all set to go on a run. You have your ipod in, running shoes laced, and have a cute outfit ready to go on a jog... but then, you start to walk? No, the cars passing by will not allow it. For me, I think that once I start walking people do judge. They think, "Is this betch forreal? She looks legit, but is walking?" So, for their sake & mine (I guess) I begin to run again... anyways, back to the real idea of this post! For my motivation this summer, I have found great new music from these sites! They really get your heart racing and make you want to move a mile a minute! So, the next time you think you should walk, remember that a betch does not walk. She jogs with pride.

Check out these #mashups to get you moving & motivated!


Enjoy & as always, stay saucy,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment