Wednesday, January 18, 2012

#MAC-Attack

Over this past winter break, I had some troubles with my laptop. Since I was still covered under #AppleCare I was lucky, but that meant I had to go face the chaos of the #AppleStore.

Nothing seems as overwhelming to me as walking into a crowded store where all of the employees are shuffling back and forth between customers while others just hang out at the #GeniusBar yelling names of customers in hopes of finding them for their #appointment.

I will admit, sometimes when I feel uncomfortable I can feel #awkward easily. When my #AppleGuy was yelling and shouting my name over & over (even though I had already approached him after the first time hearing my name) he jumped down from the table he was standing on and started talking a #mileAminute. Who's that going to help? I figured I had signed up for my appointment, so the last thing he could do for me was actually speak at a speed where I could understand.

Once I had told him the problem he beckoned other #Geniuses to come assist me. I went from not being helped, to having one #ChattyMacman to about three other #AppleGuys assisting the problem of my computer all in the course of five minutes. #Overwhelming was an understatement for describing that visit. I have decided that if I need to go to the #AppleStore I will not be going:

1.) During the holiday season
2.) In the main malls
OR
3.) Anytime from 12 P.M. - 5 P.M.

Stay saucy & take care of your #ApplePurchases,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment