Thursday, October 18, 2012

#TBT

Another week is almost gone and it's hard to believe that October only has about a week and half left until it's November! Today, since it's Thursday, I've decided to just pull together the most #TBT (Throwback Thursday) pictures I could find that could sum up my life through a photo-montage.

#SiblingLove. Love you, Seanie!

4th grade Garrison Lacrosse

Limited Too silky & velvet pajamas.
Also when the Spice Girl's peace-sign pose starts becoming popular.

Pigtails.
Braces.
Pink Northface Fleeces. 
Shia LaBeouf obsession.
Kept that henna of Shia on my wrist that whole summer.
I thought ribbon necklaces were a great idea... they weren't.

BLUE (colored) UGGS were all the rage.
Jean skirts.

Then the pink obsession kicked in.
Butterfly clips.
Multi-colored neon nails & hot pink Motorola Razrs.
The years of Lilly outfits.
Anatomy class cat dissections...
OWU block on the Senior Room wall.

 Stay saucy & enjoy your #TBT,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment