Sunday, June 9, 2013

#SummerOfShorts

This summer I've been noticing something trending that I've never really paid too much attention to before.

Since I'm headed to Dover, Delaware in the end of June for Firefly Music Festival I was into finding some good festival shorts. I'm not talking about your usual white denim, faded wash denim "jorts" here, I'm talking about some outfit-making-shorts... the BEST kind.


Usually when I go shopping I try and find tops with saucy backs (my fave). Although recently the tribal print shorts have been catching my eye. I also picked up a pair of some ombre shorts and splatter painted shorts. Pair these bold shorts with simple white top and you're good to go. Also saves you money since typically shorts are less expensive than tops or dresses and you can pair them with a simple white tank.



Stay saucy & work those shorts this summer,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment