Thursday, October 13, 2011

#deadoralive

A topic that has become more common & talked about (and that I've personally been thinking about) recently is the whole idea of #chivalry. Is it truly still here or are we just trying to think optimistically in believing that some men actually carry the trait to be #chivalrous? I think that with the whole #badboy appeal, many guys have decided to become lazy in efforts of treating ladies as well... ladies! It's sad to think that even a generation before ours had people who were more conscious about manners and other various chivalrous ways.

I am not really talking about the clichéd version of chivalry, but just taking time out for the one you want to be with. Being chivalrous does not mean spending a ton of money, trying to always impress you, or any of that in my mind. It's things such as opening doors, saying thank you, calling or texting you first and asking how your day was. Little things go a long way. A betch should have herself a guy who knows there's always room for more #chivalry. That being said, songs like Britney's new song Criminal (which sounded really #Gaga-esque to me when I first heard it on the radio) encourages the #badboy image.



Do yourself a favor by being a true betch and choose for yourself. For me, I know that there is more than just those guys who don't think about others and are selfish. Find yourself a good guy!! Someone who will text you if they're running late or have a change of plans. Good luck betches!

Don't settle & as always, stay saucy,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment