Thursday, October 20, 2011

#weirdlycute

Do you ever think to yourself, "Wow, that guy is weirdly cute!" but when you try to explain your attraction to him your betches laugh? We all have our betchy-tendencies and quirks and what we find attractive in people, others may not. In my personal experience with the phenomena of #weirdlycute people out there I have made a list of my Top 10.

1. Apolo Anton Ohno
I don't know why, but ever since I really got into the Olympics, I have had a massive crush on Apolo Ohno. I think his personality is endearing and real! #notaphoney






2. Shia LaBeouf
What can I say about Shia?! I have loved him ever since I first started watching Even Stevens when I was younger. He was definitely my first celebrity crush. His charm and talent always amazes me!




3. Zac Efron
When I put away the thoughts of him as a Disney Channel star, I find him to be attractive and recently very muscular. #hittingthegym Seventeen Again always makes me happy when I watch it too. **highly suggest seeing it if you haven't.







4. Ben Stiller
Because I absolutely loved Meet the Parents I admit that I must be a little biased toward him on this choice of making him part of my top 10. His movies always seemed to leave me in good moods and make my problems at the moment seem very tiny!






5. Will Ferrell (as Ron Burgundy)
This is probably because I am attracted that he loves journalism as he is in #news&media as he is an anchor in the movie. Plus his personality through out the whole movie cracks me up.







6. Topher Grace
I love him as Eric on That 70's Show. So scrawny, but the traditional #goodguy.




7. Jesse Bradford
Whether watching Bring It On or Swimfan I have always had a soft spot for Bradford! Even though he is not what most would find a #conventionalhottie, he still is very attractive to me and I just don't know why but #idonthateit.






8. Peyton Manning
He's cute, great on commercials, great on the football field. The only problem is that he isn't a Giant like his brother or a Ravens or Patriots player... but maybe one day.



9. Joe Flacco
Maybe it's because he is a Ravens player and doing extremely well, or maybe I secretly like the #bigeyebrow look and just haven't admitted it to myself, but #yougoFlacco.








10. Daniel Tosh
I always love a good laugh. Who doesn't? Tosh.0 always leaves me in a good mood. I know he is very slender and does not have the muscles Efron carries, but comic relief goes a long way in my book! Anyone can make you smile, but it's those who make you laugh that you always remember. #laughteristhebestmedicine

No comments:

Post a Comment