Thursday, October 13, 2011

#throwbackthursday

As I am on my final fall break from college, I am starting to become sentimental in taking advantage of just relaxing at home. As I was cleaning up my room I couldn't help but become saddened by many memories from middle school and younger years. I immediately thought to myself, "what a #throwbackthursday moment!"


What better way was there to pass time when you were bored with playing #school with your American Girl Dolls and were waiting for dinner than to play with your #Slinky?! I used to love finding the steepest stairs when I was younger and just watching this metal-worm like figure slink from one step to the next. Always a fun time!

I always loved snack time. I would always have either carrots & dip ready for me before starting homework in elementary school, but somehow I couldn't control my early onset #sweettooth tendencies. I always wonder if they still make #Dunk-a-roos anywhere. If anyone knows please comment or let me know and I will be making my next #roadtrip that way!!

As an avid #BackstreetBoys & #N'SYNC fan you can bet that I was also a huge fan of my Sony portable CD player. I came across mine while trying to dig through piles and piles of Now CDs (from Now 4-about 17, if I have to admit!) I wish that it was #acceptable to still bring one of those bad boys to the library and listen to an old school '90s CD in the library. I feel like if I bring it one time instead of the #IPod I would probably get some funny looks and double-takes.

Finally, this song has been appearing way more often than I had expected! I heard this the other day on the radio with some betches and couldn't help myself. I had to add it to the post! Enjoy some #Chumbawamba Tubthumping!


Reminisce and don't take time for granted!
Enjoy your Thursday & stay saucy,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment