Wednesday, November 30, 2011

#dashingclashing?

Alright, I will be honest. I am not what one would call such a #fashionista, but I do know what looks good together and what doesn't. While I do not sport anything close to the #highfashion outfits models sport on the runways in other countries, I understand that some colors just shouldn't go. Over break I had begun looking at some fashion magazines in another light. I was inspecting them thoroughly and that is when it hit this betch. I must not understand the #powerofclashing! I don't agree that this outfit on Sarah Jessica Parker, which consists of red and pink, would work. This just screams #ValentinesDay to me! I would never leave my apartment looking like that. I know I would feel extremely #selfconscious and like the colors looked too similar to wear so close together.


This picture to the right made me very interested yet confused all at once. I still do not find this #fashionistabetch that fashionable. She is sporting what I would associate as being a #MulanBun in her hair, for one. Secondly, she is wearing a shirt that is not too flattering. Those prints are not one that I myself would certainly pick out, I suppose is what I am getting at with this one. The pants are #subpar, but I would only consider wearing them with a plain black or white top. Simple is always better. Never would I ever try wearing something so #daring as this betch has done. Also... side-note, but the #KentuckyDerby style hat just does not seem to go with the whole look...just my opinion though!

On a positive note, I enjoy the bag. I think the #lemonylime colors give off a really nice ambiance!


Hold up... this is just not working for me. Unless you are a big dinosaur that plays with children and has been on TV just a littleee too long, the #purple&green combo is not going to work for you. Barney & friends may be the only ones who could actually get away with this (in my mind) fashion faux pas!





Stay saucy & away from the questionable clashing!
Cara  

No comments:

Post a Comment