Wednesday, November 23, 2011

#highwayhiatus

Ok betches & decks. Let's face it. We all have fears. Common fears: sharks, spiders, end of the world, etc, etc, etc. This betch has a few #uniquefears including airport security line/pat-downs and driving on the highway. I am a #greatdriver on any back-road you put me on. I can navigate like I, my-betch-self, am a Tom-Tom GPS system. However, something must have been flawed with my #GPS-ness today because I found myself on I-695 during holiday rush hour. When I say that I am a great driver, I mean it. But I also mean it mostly because I stick to the back-roads for a reason! No worrying about merging and people letting me into the lane, no stress about horns honking at me, and especially no slow or fast lanes to be judged with how quickly I want to move my motorized vehicle!

Long story short, after I visited the #cobbler (or shoe repairman, since most people apparently think I've been visiting pie-makers) to get my newly re-heeled and polished #CiaoBella boots, I took the wrong turn out of the mall. I found myself merging onto the big highway. The whole time I was on the highway I was seeing signs about Washington D.C. and New York exits. I tried to calm myself down while swearing every other word thinking I was about to either really injure myself, or worse someone else! I found my way home quickly and thank goodness!!! I know what I'm giving thanks for this Thanksgiving!

Needless to say I will be staying only to back-roads for a long, long, LONG time. #highwayhiatus is definitely being set into effect.

Stay saucy & stay safe this holiday season,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment