Monday, November 28, 2011

#muploadmonday

My newest obsession is called #Pinterest. Lucky for me they have a convenient app for my #IPhone, but it's also a website that holds a collection of the most interesting and amazing muploads that people upload to the website every minute! I would definitely suggest checking it out. Very, very fun & saucy things await you there!!

Below are a few of my favorites!

Enjoy & stay saucy,
Cara

This is called a #BarbieShot! Made by combining 1 oz. Malibu Coconut Rum, 1 oz. Absolut Vodka,  1 oz. Cranberry Juice, and 1 oz. O.J. Enjoy it's zesty sparkle in color and taste!

#FreshPrinceofBelAir - Never gets old.

Shout out to my favorite painter, #BobRoss.

Okay. I know, I am not a cat-person...at all...but how could I resist this?! #Babycheetah lookalike!

Shout out for those decks supporting #movember and/or #noshaveNovember.

A real "animal person" eh?

Oreos, chocolate, and cookie dough, how many hours at the gym will this take to burn off?!

Looks like my definition of the best #cuddlebuddy!

This is my absolute favorite. Still waiting on the day where I will have a #babyHusky!

No comments:

Post a Comment