Saturday, December 17, 2011

#TistheSeason

Since #Christmas is now only 8 days away, I have begun the (somewhat)stressul process of #ChristmasShopping for family&friends. Since all #finals are done, I now look forward to a whole month off from school & I can finally focus on some quality #R&R. However, before that #R&R begins, I will have #holidayshopping on my mind!
  
Some rules to remember for #Holidayshopping:
1. Never fight for a present. It only ends up making a scene and you look like a #crazybetch. Truth is, it's probably not worth it when you can always find things online!
2. Download an #app to your smartphone that will tell you if you can find the #holidaygift for a less expensive price elsewhere.
3. Go early! Those who wait til the last minute will always regret it.
4. Be quick. Don't take days pondering over what to get people. If you don't have any ideas just go to the stores & look around! More often than not, you will find something that reminds you of them & bam, you're done!

The second thing on my agenda would be the decorating of my room. You always have to have it #betchprepared.

Leaving behind my decorations in my apartment in Ohio, I feel obligated to have to put some time & effort into making my Maryland room seem ready for the season! Although I'm missing a #cheetahprint stocking for my room at home, I plan on coming across some #classicwhite or #colored Christmas lights to bring the room together!

Stay saucy & beat the rush!
Cara

2 comments: