Friday, December 2, 2011

#springbreak

As the winds of Ohio are in #fullforce, I can't help but think about #SpringBreak where my betches, decks, and I will be residing somewhere warm to relax and feel saucy. Throughout the year so far we have bounced many ideas back and forth. Ideas of Cabo and various resorts in Mexico have definitely tempted us, but in order to keep it #safe&sound we have tried to find alternatives to that. Perusing through these pictures earlier this morning made me so jealous and ready for #SpringBreak2012! Below are just a few places that I am immediately adding to my #betchbucketlist. I hope one day to visit one of these following vacation spots & take part in these activities!!

#Waterslide into the Mediterranean Sea. Sicily, Italy
British Virgin Islands


#Ziplining in Mexico

#Freefalling (despite my fear of heights!)

Quality R&R

Walk across the Place Gioala Bridge. Naples, Italy
#Postup in a hammock in Bora Bora
Stay saucy & keep warm thoughts close,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment