Thursday, December 22, 2011

#SaucySoreness

I know what you're thinking... "How can feeling sore be saucy, Cara?"
Well, I am more than happy to #enlighten you.

Feeling sore makes you understand that you have worked certain muscles in your body that have been feeling #neglected for a certain amount of time. If you do a substantial workout, and you don't feel sore then you know you didn't push yourself as much as you should have! Get back on the #eliptical, treadmill, grab some more (light weights, betches) and do many reps. You need to feel #tired before you feel #toned, afterall!

Recently, I have been on the #workoutregiment this break consisting of: Zumba routines, planks, mountain-climbers, pushups, some light weights (3-5 lbs), and 100 crunches before bed. My body felt sore the next morning, but I was happy! I knew that I had to start somewhere, and what better reassurance that my body has been pushed than waking up sore!

PLEASE NOTE TO USE LIGHT-WEIGHTS. IF YOU USE HEAVY WEIGHTS AND DO MANY REPS THEN YOU WILL RESEMBLE THE HULK.
Stay saucy & embrace the #soreness,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment