Sunday, December 11, 2011

#crazy4cases

I love #CARActerizing my phones so much that those people who work at the #phonecase kiosk's in the mall probably say I look familiar. I have had my #IPhone since August and have already acquired three go-to cases. My first case would be my hot pink #OtterBox. This is the case that I prefer using when going out on the weekends. Since it's an obvious fact that the #IPhone screen is delicate, its always a good idea to have a #brick of a case when going out for it's protection from rowdy betches & decks who want to take #muploads all evening long!

The other two cases I have are more slender and more pleasant to the eye. One is turquoise on the front and clear on the back, and the other is a gel case that is actually from #JellyBelly. This one is fun because it's a clear pink, gel case that is scented! It gives off a strawberry scent that all love, but still find a bit confusing about how it was created to give off such a scent. & I'll admit, it confuses this betch too!

I was looking through some other #IPhone cases that are out there since Christmas is right around the corner and these cases seem a bit too #summery for the winter. I came across a few that really caught my eye!

The chic #wooden case is saucy
 and sophisticated

This one just made me uncomfortable...

Some funny ones here that I enjoyed,
but would never invest in!

Cute #monogrammed cases!

#Crocheted cases!

#Misleading phone case
Stay saucy & don't be shy to #CARActerize this holiday,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment