Monday, December 5, 2011

#justifyingjeggings

If you know me, you know I'm a betch who will choose comfort over almost anything. I am obsessed with my #jeggings and spent the last two breaks when I was back home in Maryland trying to find a new pair. I still wear my favorite pair of #BLUE brand jeggings that I found last winter in Nordstroms. Unfortunately, they are made out of a thinner and more fragile material than the standard tough denim jeans are, so I have a few holes. I still wear them because they aren't too bad, and it always makes people happy to hear the expression #holeyFoley.

Needless to say, I haven't been able to come across any #jeggings like that. I know that #Levis has a brand, but they are not so cute and are not as #spandexymaterial. They are more like #boyfriendjeans.

I hate to admit it but Conan's #jeggings are looking saucy, although I would say that that look on decks should never be repeated. There is a reason (just like #UGGs) why they are meant more for the #betchpopulation.

Be sure to keep a good pair of #jeggings close by this winter season because they will be your best friend after indulging in any holiday festivities!

Stay saucy & embrace those #jegs,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment