Sunday, December 4, 2011

#DOUGHmama

If you know me, you know I have the biggest #SweetTooth. I love #cookiedough and anything that has to do with it! It should be no surprise then why I am blogging this post about all different ways to enjoy #cookiedough.

 As winter is setting in and every betch begins their own different way of #hibernation, cookie dough will be something that won't let you down this season.

  • Cookie Dough Truffles
  • Cookie Dough Cupcakes
  • Cookie Dough Fudge
  • Cookie Dough Cheesecake or Cheesecake Bars
  • Cookie Dough Brownies
  • Cookie Dough Cocoa & Cookie Dough Dip
  • Cookie Dough Cookies
  • Cookie Dough Pie
  • Cookie Dough Lollipops
  • Cookie Dough Egg Rolls
  • Fried Cookie Dough [[reminds me of something you'd find at the Maryland State Fair]]










Stay saucy & make sure to exercise between making these!! 
 [[It would be a shame to not fit into those holiday outfits over break]]
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment