Sunday, December 18, 2011

#experimentingextensions

While the typical #hairextension used to just be a selection of blondes, brunettes, and reddish shades betches could pick from, now we have another option.

As most betches have probably already dabbled with earlier this year, these are #featherextensions. They are cute, and if the correct color is selected for the #feather, then you're all set to staying on track & staying saucy. Be sure to avoid any neons. I've seen neon pinks, greens, and yellows & they are not so #saucy.
Kristin Cavallari sports #extensions.
They really can change up the
look of a betch!



This past summer I had to cut off a few inches off hair to keep it #healthy, and was devastated. I wanted my hair to grow back immediately! Obviously, no matter how many tips I came across for #fasterhairgrowth, I didn't want to drink #fishoil smoothies just so my hair would grow quicker!



I soon looked into #hairextensions. While I never did follow up on my #fascination with the "hair", I have remained curious if I would end up liking them like many celebs have! (Please note K. Cavallari on the left.)

My biggest fear of experimenting with them is always wondering if they appear to look #natural or not. It's just like the Wendy's slogan, "You know when it's real."

I don't want all other betches&decks thinking I'm trying to pull off something that really does not appear to be #normal&natural looking, even for a second!

Stay saucy & experiment extensions!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment