Wednesday, December 7, 2011

#wordswithfriends


When I say I do not take full advantage of my #IPhone and its millions of #apps from the #AppStore, I am not exaggerating. Thinking about how many #apps you can install to your phone makes me wonder how people have to time to keep up with the #realworld. With all of their tons of #apps that keep their phones buzzing with vibrations to notify them that something concerning their #app has happened.

Behind it all, I do have a soft spot for one #app. #WordswithFriends is a great #app to install and share with family and friends! All of the betches & decks I know that are #IPhoneowners all love #WordswithFriends and play all the time.

I currently have games going with my betch friends, boyfriend,  mom and brother. It's a great way to keep in touch if you are too busy with schoolwork as it is time where all are cramming for #finals, and having an hour phone call just doesn't fit into the schedule (as sad as that sounds!)

Recently, stud-muffin Alec Baldwin was thrown off a flight because he was trying to play #WordswithFriends while the plane was taking off. He was not complying with the flight attendants and therefore found himself kicked off the plane. I guess there should be a warning with installing this #app, and that would be to make sure you don't get too #obsessed with it!

Stay saucy & enjoy those #apps!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment