Wednesday, December 14, 2011

#cravin'ravens


What better time to be proud to be part of #RavenNation then now? With only two more days left until I return home to Maryland, I am getting excited to wear my #Rice jersey without feeling out of place! Although I do have a spot in my heart for the #Giants and the #Patriots as well (only because I live these places, not because I am jumping on the #bandwagon, I promise!)
But let's face it, the #Ravens are the sauciest. The #flashyuni's are great and who doesn't like rocking the #Black&Purple look every so often?! Plus, #RayRice is probably the most fun football player to watch. He may be small, but he is scrappy and quick! & he's also adorable!

Be sure to watch them this Sunday night when they face the #SanDiego Chargers.
Then off to play the #Browns & the #Bengals the following weekends.3

Stay saucy & remember to support some #Black&Purple,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment