Thursday, December 8, 2011

#flashyfedoras

Keegan & myself. Keegan sports
the #fedora on a Wednesday
night in Delco.
Let's discuss these hats that have introduced themselves into the #fashionscene over the past year. #Fedoras were first sported by celebrities of the deck gender, not the betches.

I believe that a man in a #fedora is fine, but betches should not try sporting them. As you can see (to the right) my friend, Keegan does a great job of sporting the his.

Below we see #B.Spears sporting the #fedora, and it just shouldn't be done. She would look about 10 times better without the addition of the hat!



It's not even the style that betches try to add with the #fedoralook, the hat just makes me feel uncomfortable. #Fedoras are amongst a list of things that make me uncomfortable: wool, turtlenecks, the word #moist, and the genre of opera.

Stay saucy & loose the #fedora betches,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment