Tuesday, December 13, 2011

#PDA?Ok?

#PDA, or Public Display of Affection, is a #touchysubject with some people (no pun intended). I used to not be #mushy at all, and was really against it. Sometimes I think it's fine, but I think my problem with it is when people don't understand if they are in a place where most would consider it #appropriate to be so #touchy.

The only real problem is when I am walking to class & walk by couples who just don't seem to want to be further than a foot apart...are you scared you're going to lose each other? Seriously, let one another breathe!

That is just #toomuch for this betch.

I understand you are in love, and that is #GREAT, but everyone needs their own space. While I would say my #mushylevel has definitely gone up since my #freshmanyearthoughts on the topic, I still think some betches&decks need to know the defining line of PDA. I feel like I can express my thoughts easier with images:

#Toomuch. No one wants to see this. #GetaRoom.
No #PDa whatsoever. They are going to the Prom!
Atleast give the camera a standard #PromPose.
Some people think #PDA and #mushinesslevel
must begin when you are young...





Stay saucy & make good decisions,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment