Sunday, December 4, 2011

#lusciouslashes

What does every betch want? The best, longest, prettiest lashes, of course! This year is the first time I've even really paid attention to needing the most #lusciouslashes. I think that is mostly because watching stars like #Gaga use them in a distasteful fashion had me really against even trying them out. Ever since I first put them on for #Halloween, I have found a soft spot for them. Plus, if your a betch with little eyes (like me) they are super! They not only add a more fashionable look to you, but they widen the eye. Trust me, as this is #fashiontipsfromabetch.

As with anything, there are all sorts of varieties of lashes. Be sure to choose wisely. A betch who chooses the #wronglashes may end up looking #foolish&unflirty. Keep an eye out for only lashes that seem to be #natural. Long ones, especially studded ones, will give you a #Gaga-esque look that nobody can or should want to pull off.



Natural. This is good.


Avoid this.

Aim for this.



Never. Ever. Aim for this.
Stay saucy & get those lashes looking luscious,
Cara



No comments:

Post a Comment